A Cordial Welcome

Cosmik Wolfpack is a playground and laboratory for flash-formed poetry and nanofiction written by The Debtor, a white cisgender male and citizen of the United States.

If you have something to say to the author, send it to cosmikwolfpack at gmail dot com.

10.30.2020

Peak of Hell

I suppose you could say that I am a hulking teen who is unqualified to despise a bad dream. I’ve always felt that everyone else was violent and ruthless. I wish I could avoid becoming a human being who would rather outwit the girl than to see another person start a job as a junior English teacher at Madison High School in Perryville, Ohio. Women and girls could wake up some beautiful morning and say, "Oh heck, that was just a turf war going on between a small farm community and all the pain on earth."