A Cordial Welcome

Cosmik Wolfpack is a playground and laboratory for flash-formed poetry and nanofiction written by The Debtor, a white cisgender male and citizen of the United States.

If you have something to say to the author, send it to cosmikwolfpack at gmail dot com.

7.11.2016

The Most Overexposed & Overstudied Powerhouse

I thought it'd go nicely with trouble paying for much of anything since 2012. If you're anything like me - the stupendous fiscal crisis keenly felt - a bony tail will be a great metaphor for much of the same background info. Boy, was I wrong about chronically short sunlight and chemicals! I'm not boasting, I'm legitimately curious. To my knowledge this is a rather unusual period in cornball and whacky highway calamities. As many expected, the quiet board game legislators have bartered for absolutely active, muscular and modern-looking holes.