A Cordial Welcome

Cosmik Wolfpack is a playground and laboratory for flash-formed poetry and nanofiction written by The Debtor, a white cisgender male and citizen of the United States.

If you have something to say to the author, send it to cosmikwolfpack at gmail dot com.

12.08.2012

A Maniac is About to Hit You

I was very impressed to see the new humorous corporate training videos. I find that they create a rude gray freedom, and a delightful song lyric might develop. I might also reflect on a life event, a quiet time, a difficult situation, a multi-dimensional pleasure, or something profound. Or I might get a call from someone in Dallas, relaying some unpleasant information.
I started writing poetry when I was a child, probably around ten years old. I am also a licensed real estate broker.