A Cordial Welcome

Cosmik Wolfpack is a playground and laboratory for flash-formed poetry and nanofiction written by The Debtor, a white cisgender male and citizen of the United States.

If you have something to say to the author, send it to cosmikwolfpack at gmail dot com.

10.27.2012

Dirty Shirt

The group took me to the big bathroom. Even the more multiple-thumbed than I got started. Not meaning to gloat (too much), but I'm glad I ponied up and bought the premium soap kit. As it is, it is just a lot of fun and a great hidden treasure in an awesome career. It's also an excellent choice for larger strips of citrus zest or ginger. My front doors are steel plated hurricane doors. Furthermore, the illustrations are very inspirational. They are just for babies who are lousy, lame, stupid, and overrated. That's just not hyperbole, that's a messed up kid.